Secured & Real-time data communication is an essential need of an access control solution applicable to all industries like Critical Infrastructure, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Coworking space, Shared Living Spaces, and Residential & Corporate Smart Offices.
- The SALTO Space data-on-card access control platform is an easy-to-use system that integrates all physical security needs through networked, stand-alone, battery-operated, wire-free smart locks.
- Manage and secure access control for all of your facilities right from your desk. Check battery status (to optimise maintenance), user event information, and door monitoring in just a few easy steps.
- The SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) provides flexibility for an access control system to scale from a few doors and users to a large number of doors and users as needed.
- It allows stand-alone locks to read, receive, and write information via an encrypted and secure data-on-card system that utilises the capabilities of RFID read/write technology.
In SVN, all access data is stored and distributed by its operating smartcard. When a smartcard is presented to an offline standalone door, the door not only controls access rights to that door but also writes data like blacklist information or battery status back to the smartcard via two-way communication. The smartcard then transmits this information back to the server via online wall readers that are able to update and receive information from the cards anytime and anywhere in the building.
How It Works
SALTO data-on-card technology enables users’ credentials to act as a carrier for transmitting information from the stand-alone locks to the online hotspots and so to the network’s PC.
Concerns About Data On Card Technology
- NETWORKED READ & WRITE TECHNOLOGY
The exchange of information between the carriers and the offline elements is a two-way communication. The SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) is a data-on-card system based on a patented read/write technology. In SVN, all user-related access information is stored on ID credentials, which act as carriers. The access rights are updated at hard-wired online IP access points.
- SECURED AND ENCRYPTED
The exchange of information via RFID carriers is secured and encrypted. By simply using the RFID card on the network, you distribute all the latest access information to the offline stand-alone electronic escutcheon, including the data on deleted cards, while at the same time picking up electronic escutcheon data like opening events and battery status.
Key Features & Benefits
- Cost-effective, quick and easy installation as only the update points require hardwiring.
- Control and management of all access points online and offline remotely from one or more workstations through SALTO ProAccess SPACE.
- Extremely secure investment as SALTO SVN can be extended up to 65,000 doors, even on different sites in different countries, if required.
- In case of a power failure, the access control system keeps functioning because of its battery-operated escutcheons and cylinders.
- Emergency openings can be performed through the PPD.
- Multiple workstations through SALTO ProAccess SPACE.
- More than 10 different opening modes to suit your needs (standard, free passage ability, free passage with automatic locking, automatic opening, toggle, timed toggle…).
- Available for all mainstream RFID technologies; also multi-applications. One single carrier can be the access credential and can also be used in time and attendance or cashless payment systems.
To install wire free access control devices contact us on,
Email id: email@example.com
Contact No: +91 7285015015