Installing outdoor lights are much about safety. Integrating next generation motion sensors with outdoor lights will offers a convenience to a user with saving of energy cost. Illumination in a wide underground areas are one of the part of exterior or outdoor lighting which also needs a compatible lighting control system for better operation.
- Underground areas are always dark as there is a no space for sunrays to come inside. Underground areas like basement or parking”s are often brightly illuminated even when no-one is there. Which increases operating time of lights and ultimately cost of energy will increase.
- When people enters in a basement he/she need to phase a darkness till they reached to the manual light switches.
B.E.G offers a demand driven lighting solution particularly designed for Underground areas
- By installing motion detector the lighting is activated only where there is a motion detected. Once the detectors stop detecting lights will be turned off.
- The R-C Plus next family of products are best suited for underground areas.
- These sensors has special arrangement will allow to cover wide area to be monitored. It will adjusted to the required spot
- The range can be adapted to the location by mechanical adjustment of motion sensor.
- Motion detection with 280deg area and anti-creep zone
- Wall, ceiling and corner mounting available for installing at any outdoor area
- Special socket for external corner mounting
- Mechanical range adjustment
- Different follow-up time depending on direction of movement
- Manual switching via pushbutton
- Adjustable ball head
- Parameters can be changed with optional remote control
- Mounting height can be 2m/2.5m/5m
- Detection range Max.20m Across Max 6m Towards Max 4m anti creep protection
- Outdoor Areas
- Parking Area
- Underground car parks
- Highbay warehouse
Send your inquiry for advanced Lights to us.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: +91 7285015015