Technology has the power to significantly improve the quality of life. This is especially true for specially-abled people. Recent Innovations such as the Alexa Voice service can help in reducing the barrier to using technologies.
Integrating with Amazon Alexa enables Crestron to offer the next generation of the market-leading home automation system. The smart home responds to your voice and fulfils all your needs.
Crestron and Amazon® Alexa® Voice Recognition effortlessly optimize your home. It allows your wish to become a command. Alexa In-sync with Crestron will manage the lights, Thermostats, Media, shades, and pre-sets all via sound.
- Compatible firmware version with Amazon Alexa modules is added to Crestron controller.
- Network configurations are done in the Crestron admin portal for voice control systems.
- The Crestron Admin Portal shows green checkmarks when the control system is registered and successfully linked to your Amazon account.
- Configure your Alexa-enabled device to communicate with your Crestron Control System.
Simple commands for Alexa,
- “Alexa, tell Crestron it’s too dark in the kitchen.”
- “Alexa, tell Crestron it’s too bright in the family room.”
- “Alexa, tell Crestron it’s too cold in the dining room.”
- ‘On simply ask “Alexa, to active morning theme’
- Can get Alerts like Open Alert, Locked Alert, Unlocked mode, Fire Alarm, Arm/Disarm external forced locking,
- Yale access app easily downloaded on IOS and Android,
- Multiple access mode through which YALE operates
The request will be accepted and executed.
It slowly opens curtains, lights go up with a warm shower running waiting for you to start your day just right.