The modern world has become highly competitive and demanding in every sector. As the market demand increases, manufacturing companies are expected to scale up and produce more goods. But minor security and safety issues can slow down the manufacturing process.
These security and safety concerns can be easily solved through Video Surveillance Systems.
Installing a Video Surveillance System in a manufacturing plant can benefit you in the following ways:
- Monitor employee safety, identify potential hazards, and ensure that safety protocols are followed.
- Monitor production lines and ensure the quality control standards
- Help analyze video footage to identify the areas for process improvement.
- Help monitor operation remotely from any location.
- To investigate and determine the cause of any problem.
- To gather evidence in legal proceedings.
Specialized Eocortex Video Analytics for manufacturing makes it easy for you by offering the following functionalities:
- License Plate Recognition
- Face Recognition
- PTZ Camera Control
- Face Detection
- Hard Hats Detection
- Personnel Monitoring
- Loud Sound Detection
- Smoke and Fire Detection
- Sabotage Detection
From improving safety and productivity to reducing losses and protecting assets, these systems are a must for any modern manufacturing operation.